Have you ever wondered if you’ve lived before? Ever visited somewhere or met someone and instantly felt that you knew the place or the person well, even though you knew that this was not possible? The subject of past lives and reincarnation often brings with it strong and differing opinions, so this post comes with an advisory note. If you believe in past lives and are looking for ways to explore them using meditation and crystal healing, please read on. If you don’t, this post won’t serve you, so as always, I wish you well but you may wish to read something else.
Many lightworkers or keepers of the light are being challenged by lessons from past lives that have not fully been resolved in either previous lives or this lifetime. The technique offered in this post is for those of us who wish to explore these issues to help us move further along on our spiritual journey. When I first started having regular crystal healing treatments back in 2004 I realised that I had the gift of clairaudience; I was able to hear sounds and words that were not audible to the normal ear. This ability allows me to communicate with the spiritual realms and in the early days of my spiritual journey I was offered ‘snippets’ of information about my origins and past lives. This led me to start exploring how crystals could be used to help us uncover these lessons.
For many people who wish to discover information about their own past lives, a visit to a hypnotherapist is how they start their journey. Anyone who has experienced a regression session or read works by Dr Brian Weiss, Dolores Cannon or Michael Newton will appreciate the life changing effect that past life regression by a qualified and experienced hypnotherapist can bring. For those of us who wish to explore our past lives using other methods either in isolation or in addition to past life regression, this post looks at how we can use crystals and crystal healing to explore our previous lifetimes and the impact and influence that they have on our current life.
There are 4 past life crystal techniques that I use myself and recommend to others who are looking to delve deeper into their soul’s journey. These techniques are:
- A Doreen Virtue Past Life Regression with the Angels Meditation using Herkimer Diamond, Tektite, Labradorite and Moldavite
- A Past Life Discovery Meditation using Celestite, Cerussite and Lapis Lazuli
- A Crystal Meditation with Mother Mary using Selenite, Angelite, Aquamarine and Watermelon Tourmaline
- Scrying with Selenite
Today I am going to take one of these techniques and guide you through how to enhance a meditation written and performed by Doreen Virtue. The meditation is called ‘Past Life Regression with the Angels’. This is a readily available meditation costing less than £4 on both iTunes and Audible which safely and gently guides you through past lives and helps you to identify and release any blocks that you may be harbouring from them. If you are starting out exploring past lives this is a very easy and safe means in which to do so in the comfort of your own home. It lasts approximately 45 minutes; so if you are interested in a bit of self-discovery I recommend gifting yourself with an hour of your time to explore.
8 Steps to Enhance Doreen Virtue’s ‘Past Life Regression with the Angels’ Meditation Using Crystals
- As you prepare yourself to start the meditation I would like to ask that you lay down in a comfortable position. The reason for this is that you will be placing crystals on some of your chakras and this position will allow them to easily stay in position. If you need a reminder of the positioning of your chakras take a look at my guide to the 7 main chakras.
- Place a piece of Herkimer Diamond on your Crown Chakra.
- Place small pieces of Tektite and Labradorite on your 3rd Eye Chakra. Tektite is an optional crystal; it is a useful addition but not essential.
- Place a piece of Moldavite on your Throat Chakra.
- Place a piece of Hematite at your Base Chakra.
- Start the recording of the meditation and relax.
- Leave the crystals in these positions throughout the whole of the meditation. If, however, one of the crystals falls off a chakra during the meditation do not feel the need to replace it as it has most probably finished doing what it needed to do.
- When the meditation has finished, slowly and gently sit up. If you don’t feel grounded and are a little ‘spacey’ continue to hold the hematite whilst remaining still. Do not move until you are fully grounded for your own safety.
Why these particular crystals?
The crystals that I have recommended using during this meditation have all been chosen for their specific past life metaphysical properties, namely:
- Herkimer Diamond – this crystal links into guidance from higher dimensions, can be used to access past life information so that you recognise blockages or resistance to your spiritual growth, and facilitates a gentle release and transformation that brings forth your soul’s purpose.
- Tektite – this crystal enhances communication with other worlds and opens communication to other dimensions.
- Labradorite – this crystal can take you into other lives, it banishes any fear or insecurity that you may be carrying from experiences you’ve had in past lives. It also brings the light of other planetary beings into the soul of those who use it.
- Moldavite – this crystal brings you into communication with the higher self; it has its own cosmic ‘oversoul’ which can put you in touch with the Ascended Masters and cosmic messengers. It can enable you to go back into the past thus facilitating journeys into other lives. In doing so it can provide you with an overview of your reasons for reincarnating and sheds light on your spiritual purpose during this lifetime. It is also capable of downloading information from the Akashic Records.
- Hematite – for this meditation, hematite will be used for grounding purposes due to the high vibration of the crystals that we are using.
It is important to realise that emotional issues can arise when you use a technique such as this one. Self care and lots of it is the answer to deal with any issues that arise as a result of doing this meditation. Drink plenty of water throughout the day, eat well, take rest when you need to, use rose quartz to comfort and soothe and always seek medical advice when and where appropriate. You may also wish to work with a suitably qualified Hypnotherapist to work through any issues that have come to light. Please remember that crystal healing is a complementary therapy and is not a substitute for appropriate medical care.